... Kiss scenes Dx
Oh gosh, I was re-watching a show and then the
characters started kissing... LOOOL
I tend to turn red everytime something like this happens o__o;;
Maaaannn, I'm such a child =__=;;
... Though you can't really blame me, I haven't experienced being in a relationship.yet.
In our household - dating is prohibited... GO ME~! xD
ANYWAYS, I'M SO STUPID.
I was eating Asana yogurt, and expected to see some pieces of peaches inside.
When I didn't- I complained to my sister on how bad the company makes their yogurt...
That is... until I read the label on it that said "VANILLA"...
EDIT: TOMORROW IS THE RELEASE OF FFXIII!
You better look forward to the BASH >8D!
characters started kissing... LOOOL
I tend to turn red everytime something like this happens o__o;;
Maaaannn, I'm such a child =__=;;
... Though you can't really blame me, I haven't experienced being in a relationship.
In our household - dating is prohibited... GO ME~! xD
ANYWAYS, I'M SO STUPID.
I was eating Asana yogurt, and expected to see some pieces of peaches inside.
When I didn't- I complained to my sister on how bad the company makes their yogurt...
That is... until I read the label on it that said "VANILLA"...
EDIT: TOMORROW IS THE RELEASE OF FFXIII!
You better look forward to the BASH >8D!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home