Add one more to the affiliates~!
Hey hey!
It's been a while RIGHT? D8
Anyways- I'm pretty busy so I'll make this quick xS.
Welcome BabyyLin aboard to our blogging family!
As a virtual gift to her I created some things I never thought I'd make...
Big Bang Graphics... -pukes-

Download - Without Watermark
Man, they do the weirdest poses LOOOOL. Both bottom and top images.

Download - Without Watermark
Sorta' rushed on this one -- and yes I do regret it xS. Sorry > o <;;
Aside from that -- MARCH 9TH HAHA, the day FFXIII explodes xD.
& I've been addicted to My Hands by Leona Lewis - thanks to Mitsi 8D
Out of boredom, I made a typography of a sentence from the lyrics.

I have to admit, it's not as bad as I expected for a first time-r 8O!
Anyways, I'll say farewell for now~!
FAREWELL~!
Credits will be placed after I finish my homework xD!
It's been a while RIGHT? D8
Anyways- I'm pretty busy so I'll make this quick xS.
Welcome BabyyLin aboard to our blogging family!
As a virtual gift to her I created some things I never thought I'd make...
Big Bang Graphics... -pukes-

Download - Without Watermark
Man, they do the weirdest poses LOOOOL. Both bottom and top images.

Download - Without Watermark
Sorta' rushed on this one -- and yes I do regret it xS. Sorry > o <;;
Aside from that -- MARCH 9TH HAHA, the day FFXIII explodes xD.
& I've been addicted to My Hands by Leona Lewis - thanks to Mitsi 8D
Out of boredom, I made a typography of a sentence from the lyrics.

I have to admit, it's not as bad as I expected for a first time-r 8O!
Anyways, I'll say farewell for now~!
FAREWELL~!
Credits will be placed after I finish my homework xD!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home