Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bird Poop!

Hey-o 8D!
Pretty active posting so far right? ;D
Anyways, today I travelled Downtown with my cousins and my sister... and MAN IT WAS AWESOME 8D
The bad thing was - I didn't get myself anything, after going in Urban Outfitters,
ZARA, H&M and such over 5 times... Fail much?

I took some snapshots while walking xD!


Click to Zoom In
Some random images while walking around Downtown.


Click to Zoom In
Aren't the fences so darm detailed? ;D


Click to Zoom In
Images of the City Hall.


I'm pretty sure that every Canadian would've seen this xD!


In the second image- there's this angel holding something on top...
And.. IT TURNS OUT TO BE A CROWWN~!
... I wonder if there's bird poop xD! It's pretty shiny right now o__o!

-sighs- It was fun while it lasted xD.
ANYWAYS, my reply to LACE's recent entry
I LOVE YOU TOO~! I feel so darn special today, my name appeared in Mitsi's,
Techno-journee's, and LACE's entries~!
Could this day get any better? ;D!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home