Kung Hei Fat Choi & Happy Valentine's Day!
-points to title-
Self-explanatory~
Uh, I really don't have anything for you... orz
Umm, but I did make something again LOL failed big time, right?
I used the lovely image LACE had from his blog and OF COURSE-- it's Lightning~!
I played around the image from this...

... to this...

Download - Without Watermark
Haha, no life 8D~
But Photoshop is amazing so you can't really blame me ;D.
Anyways, Kung Hei Fat Choi & Happy Valentine's Day~!
Credits: Textures & Brushes
Self-explanatory~
Uh, I really don't have anything for you... orz
Umm, but I did make something again LOL failed big time, right?
I used the lovely image LACE had from his blog and OF COURSE-- it's Lightning~!
I played around the image from this...

... to this...

Download - Without Watermark
Haha, no life 8D~
But Photoshop is amazing so you can't really blame me ;D.
Anyways, Kung Hei Fat Choi & Happy Valentine's Day~!
Credits: Textures & Brushes


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home