Did you miss me?
WELL DID CHA'?
Jokes -- Exams were over a week ago.
Sorry for not posting - was too lazy/busy doing nothing.
I created a little something something as an ... apology? (8

Download - Without Watermark

Download - Without Watermark
LOOL, not what you expected right?
But hey you can't blame us gamers for playing such an addicting game. ;D
-Prances around- Final Fantasy ~ !
I killed the graphics with textures and such.. again like I
did with the Lady Gaga image =____=; Sorry.
Anyways, if you do want the .PSD files just post at the cbox (8!
Bye bye for now!
Credits: Textures & Textures & .PNG & Brushes
Jokes -- Exams were over a week ago.
Sorry for not posting - was too lazy/busy doing nothing.
I created a little something something as an ... apology? (8

Download - Without Watermark

Download - Without Watermark
LOOL, not what you expected right?
But hey you can't blame us gamers for playing such an addicting game. ;D
-Prances around- Final Fantasy ~ !
I killed the graphics with textures and such.. again like I
did with the Lady Gaga image =____=; Sorry.
Anyways, if you do want the .PSD files just post at the cbox (8!
Bye bye for now!
Credits: Textures & Textures & .PNG & Brushes


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home