Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Welcome~!

Hey-yoyoyo!
You might have not noticed but me affiliates (Thank you Te-Jo for noticing my mistake and not tell me (: ...) list increased by one!
So welcome Kokoro~!

And for Kokoro, I've made 2 graphics for her of... you guessed it, SHINee!
Though I find them bleh and tried to find the ... best (?) picture they had. LOOL.





I have to admit, it was difficult trying to create a graphic
on a blank background, so if it doesn't look that good -- I'm sorry > <;;

And a little something for Mitsibee~!
Wondering about my favourite Final Fantasy character WELL...
It's Lighting from Final Fantasy XIII OF COURSE~!
She's awesome, she's cool and and... I'll stop there (8


Download - Without Watermark

Haa~ I'll end this entry here (8
Until next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home