Chinese New Year Prep.
Here's a little something something before I head
out for Chinese New Year to help for preparations.
A NEW LAYOUTT~!
I was working on it last night, and messed around with the basecodes.
- End product -
It's okay... Very vintage-y ;D
Anyways, I'll end it short since I have tons of things to do --
please don't expect me to post an entry during Chinese New Years O;!
out for Chinese New Year to help for preparations.
A NEW LAYOUTT~!
I was working on it last night, and messed around with the basecodes.
- End product -
It's okay... Very vintage-y ;D
Anyways, I'll end it short since I have tons of things to do --
please don't expect me to post an entry during Chinese New Years O;!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home