Monday, February 8, 2010

BOOKS ~ !

Hey-Hey (8!

ME CHAPTER ORDER CAME IN TODAY~!
My sister was the one who came up with the idea--
so that doesn't make me the only loser. (:

HA.


We purchased:
Love Attack Volume 3,4,5,6--
And I got myself Lovely Bones (8.


Love Attack is SO FREAKIN' FUNNY!
LOOL, here are some pages I got from the books &
some reason to why you should LOVE IT. (8

Points to the bottom left corner LOOL


No, this manga isn't about drunk people messing around~
The pages I got off from are just PARTS from a chapter (8

ANYWAYS, I've already read around 35 pages of Lovely Bones
and man, it gave me so many mixed feelings.
Creepy, sad, creepy, creepy and creepy.
ESPECIALLY when Mr. Harvey pounces. -shivers-
Anyways, I know this books gonna' be great (8.
I should have bought Dear John and pre-order Love Attack Volume 7 too
...> 3 <;;


Byee for now! (8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home