Happy Birthday Mitsi~!
Haha! It's Mitsi's birthday today so everyone SPAM HER CBOX~!
Here are some extra gifts-- aside from her real birthday present I'll send her (8

Download - Without Watermark
LOOOL MAN, I can't believe I actually used an image of Sazh...
Well... the Chocobo was there.... LOOL

Download - Without Watermark
Serah's theme is soo good (excluding the voice/lyrics) 8D ~!
Snow & Serah = Opposites attract LOOOOL
They aren't much, but I hope you enjoy them (somehow) Mitsii~!
Happy Birthday once again~!
I look forward to next years ;D!
Credits: Patterns & Images & Brushes
Here are some extra gifts-- aside from her real birthday present I'll send her (8

Download - Without Watermark
LOOOL MAN, I can't believe I actually used an image of Sazh...
Well... the Chocobo was there.... LOOL

Download - Without Watermark
Serah's theme is soo good (excluding the voice/lyrics) 8D ~!
Snow & Serah = Opposites attract LOOOOL
They aren't much, but I hope you enjoy them (somehow) Mitsii~!
Happy Birthday once again~!
I look forward to next years ;D!
Credits: Patterns & Images & Brushes


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home