Friday, March 5, 2010

Upcoming BASH~!

Alrighty just glancing over at Mitsibee's blog you can so tell that we're all excited for the release of FINAL FANTASY XIII *listens to the fans squeal at the background* THATS RIGHTT~! I'm prepping for an all out BASH on March 9th so-- Look forward to it or else ;D

Anyways my response to Kokoro's recent blog:

It's all good buddy! We'll just (probably) have to deal with the issue for a few more months and then ITS OVER~! 8D! It's hard for me to make friends so that's my big issue > <; For you though - It's like something you can do at the snap of your/my fingers D:! I envy you for that xD!

ANYWAYS LETS RANT~!
Badminton? Awesome. But, I'm horrible at it. Period. =___=;;

OHOHO WANNA KNOW SOMETHING SO STUPID AND RANDOM!?


Haha, it's nothing bad xD
Well, sorta x/
It proves what a loser I am. xD

I'll end it here~ Until NEXT TIME 8D!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home