One-week hiatus.
Internet is being a blowfish.
So a one week hiatus from blogging and me internet life O8!
In return, I made a Lady Gaga Base.

Without the watermark, you can download it from below (:
Click here to download. (PSD)
When downloading it-- It's a PSD File, so you can only open it on Photoshop.
Here's the image without the watermark + it's not PSD (:
Click to download.
Haha, I literally trashed the image with textures and such.
OHOHOHO, I FOUND MORE JO KWON VIDEOS!
Here's one of my favourite one:
LOOL, you gotta' love him 8D.
Anyways, enjoy a whole week without my images and rants! 8D!
So a one week hiatus from blogging and me internet life O8!
In return, I made a Lady Gaga Base.

Without the watermark, you can download it from below (:
Click here to download. (PSD)
When downloading it-- It's a PSD File, so you can only open it on Photoshop.
Here's the image without the watermark + it's not PSD (:
Click to download.
Haha, I literally trashed the image with textures and such.
OHOHOHO, I FOUND MORE JO KWON VIDEOS!
Here's one of my favourite one:
LOOL, you gotta' love him 8D.
Anyways, enjoy a whole week without my images and rants! 8D!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home