Tuesday, March 9, 2010

BAASSSHHHH~!



Haha, posted eaarrrlyyy in the morning xD.
FINAL FANTASY XIII BAASSHHH~!
WHHOOOOHOOOOOOOO IT'S OUTTTTT 8D!
To celebrate I've been preparing some graphics for this day 8D!
It's not bad as I thought they would be ;O!


I personally seemed to love this one the most even though I really didn't do much.
LOOL 5 images were blent together, and all I did was add the sign & some brushes xD.


Download - Without Watermark


Download - Without Watermark


Download - Without Watermark

& to finish it off here's another typography 8D!
It's not as good as the one I did before BUT, IT'S FROM MY HANDS 8D!



This is pretty much the largest graphic post I've done xD
After my Final Fantasy obsession dies out- I have no idea what I'll do xS.
No more graphics... No more fangirling ... D; I don't even want to think about it > <;
Anyways, let's end the bash here~!

Final Fantasy (C) Square Enix

Until next time! 8D!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home