Yutopiaa -- Again xDD + DDR
Firstly, I want to say -
You went to Yutopia ... again?
Haha, yes I did ^ ^;;
And what did you mix?
I got Pomegrante this time and it was AMAZING !
It tasted so sweet ... and a bit sour xD -
it's probably my favourite
base out of all the other four.
Anyways, I got that with some Taro base +
Chocolate chips and Kiwi (:
Haha, basically what I got last time xD ... =__=;;
---
Har har har. So why did you mention DDR in your entry title?
OHHH LOL. Okay - I told L.A.C.E. about it once -
but he probably forgot, and I don't blame him because
it wasn't that important. I'm playing DDR Supernova PS2 using controllers xD.
So to unlock a game I need to play in the Stellar
game mode and collect enough points to purchase it
in the shop. So far I got 100k, then when I entered
the shop I thought it said 200k for a song (the super
fast, hard songs) - today I got curious thinking, let's
see if there's a way I can get it for free so I pressed
the song and I actually bought it... It turns out it wasn't
200k it was only 20k ... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, stupid me xP.
So I basically finished the game - whooopee xD!
- Akeru
Happy Canada Day!
You went to Yutopia ... again?
Haha, yes I did ^ ^;;
And what did you mix?
I got Pomegrante this time and it was AMAZING !
It tasted so sweet ... and a bit sour xD -
it's probably my favourite
base out of all the other four.
Anyways, I got that with some Taro base +
Chocolate chips and Kiwi (:
Haha, basically what I got last time xD ... =__=;;
---
Har har har. So why did you mention DDR in your entry title?
OHHH LOL. Okay - I told L.A.C.E. about it once -
but he probably forgot, and I don't blame him because
it wasn't that important. I'm playing DDR Supernova PS2 using controllers xD.
So to unlock a game I need to play in the Stellar
game mode and collect enough points to purchase it
in the shop. So far I got 100k, then when I entered
the shop I thought it said 200k for a song (the super
fast, hard songs) - today I got curious thinking, let's
see if there's a way I can get it for free so I pressed
the song and I actually bought it... It turns out it wasn't
200k it was only 20k ... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, stupid me xP.
So I basically finished the game - whooopee xD!
- Akeru


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home