... No cake -- unfortunately TT^TT
How was the wedding?
It was reallyyy funn xD!
The bride is filipino, and the groom is chinese-ish vietnamese xD.
So, my mom is the groom's mom's cousin x). (First cousin.)
The food was delicious - but to be honest,
the menu is something we could eat in a
regular chinese restaurant. The filet mignon was a
bit salty - but drool-worthy *o*!
Anything interesting happened?
LOL, well - the speech the maid-of-honour made,
it was said that the couple met on an Anime site.
I laughed so hard - I hope the other guests didn't hear me x).
*Points at the title* What happened to the cake?
Haha, well - I sorta' stuffed my face in
some jello and a lot of delicious little pastries the
chef prepared *o*! Oh, well x). I enjoyed it a lot xD.
Hopefully, in the future there are more weddings my
family and I can attend :) - and not only just for the food ^ ^;;
- Akeru
It was reallyyy funn xD!
The bride is filipino, and the groom is chinese-ish vietnamese xD.
So, my mom is the groom's mom's cousin x). (First cousin.)
The food was delicious - but to be honest,
the menu is something we could eat in a
regular chinese restaurant. The filet mignon was a
bit salty - but drool-worthy *o*!
Anything interesting happened?
LOL, well - the speech the maid-of-honour made,
it was said that the couple met on an Anime site.
I laughed so hard - I hope the other guests didn't hear me x).
*Points at the title* What happened to the cake?
Haha, well - I sorta' stuffed my face in
some jello and a lot of delicious little pastries the
chef prepared *o*! Oh, well x). I enjoyed it a lot xD.
Hopefully, in the future there are more weddings my
family and I can attend :) - and not only just for the food ^ ^;;
- Akeru


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home