Got a minor cold - Not the Swine Flu x)
Haha, I'm posting this at home so I could tell everyone (:
Like the title says - I just got a minor cold so no worries xD.
I got a fever last night around 3 AM and I have a horrible
sore throat. <- No more Green Tea Frappucino T^T.
I was locked up in my room for a while so my sister brought in the laptop for me (yesterday.)
My current nicknames are BFB (Big Fat Bacteria) and Swine Flu.
LOL, created from both my sister and parents.
Anyways, I woke up this morning seeing my brother watch Pokemon while munching on some Pogo(s).
He looked at me and said, "You can't get close to me, I'll get sick too."
Haha, I feel a bit lonely sometimes x).
Hopefully I don't miss the talent show tomorrow.
I'll try my best to attend school.
Chow Caoi for now !
- Akeru
Like the title says - I just got a minor cold so no worries xD.
I got a fever last night around 3 AM and I have a horrible
sore throat. <- No more Green Tea Frappucino T^T.
I was locked up in my room for a while so my sister brought in the laptop for me (yesterday.)
My current nicknames are BFB (Big Fat Bacteria) and Swine Flu.
LOL, created from both my sister and parents.
Anyways, I woke up this morning seeing my brother watch Pokemon while munching on some Pogo(s).
He looked at me and said, "You can't get close to me, I'll get sick too."
Haha, I feel a bit lonely sometimes x).
Hopefully I don't miss the talent show tomorrow.
I'll try my best to attend school.
- Akeru


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home