Sunday, June 14, 2009

Green Tea Frappucino + Photography !

How was the Green Tea Frappucino?
AMAZING AND DELICIOUS !
It's light, a bit sweet and creamy. (I drank it without the whipped cream.)
A refreshing drink to cool you off in a hot sunny day!
I absolutely recommend it to you (:
How many stars?
4/5 Stars :D!
It was certainly delicious, but if they added a bit
more flavouring - it would be even better x) <- Own opinions
Ouououou, by the way I got an extra one free because they
accidentally made a cup extra xD. Gosh, their nice - I must
visit them more often :D!

- - - Scroollll dooowwwnnn please (:

PHOTOGRAPHYYYY !
Yes, I plan to join the Photography club when I'm older sooo
I've been practising taking photos! ... Not taking photos of ... myself.
But the scenery - ! xD.
I'll be uploading them shortly (:

Alrighty! They're up! xD !
Photos 3,4,6,7,9, and 11 were all taken from my house.
Photos 8 and 10 are pictures of my dog (Cocoa/Coco) (:
Other photos like 2 are from certain places.

- Akeru
Starts raving to her buddies on how good the Green Tea Frappucino is.

NOTE: Green Tea Frappucino(s) can only be purchased at your
nearest Starbucks (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home