Layout + R.I.P.
Haha, new layout (:.
My blog is kinda' comfusing here and there
but I'll be sure to fix things up. x)
*Whispers to Tee-Joo*
Psssttt, I fixed the link x).
Yesterday, Micheal Jackson died after remaining in a coma.
Farrah Fawcett died 4 hours before he did.
So R.I.P. to the both of them,
and did they shock the whole world?
Heck yeah.
- Akeru
My blog is kinda' comfusing here and there
but I'll be sure to fix things up. x)
*Whispers to Tee-Joo*
Psssttt, I fixed the link x).
Yesterday, Micheal Jackson died after remaining in a coma.
Farrah Fawcett died 4 hours before he did.
So R.I.P. to the both of them,
and did they shock the whole world?
Heck yeah.
- Akeru


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home