So tired > <; + Wedding
Ouch. Biking + Scooter-ing kills. > <;
I guess I'll have to do that everyday x/...
Anyways, today I have to attend a wedding at 4pm(?).
So I won't be on for a while x).
OMGOSH, go to the random page - my sister showed me the funniest video xD.
It's in Korean - but it's hilarious xD.
I'll explain it to you what it's about in that page x).
Bye bye for noww !
- Akeru
I guess I'll have to do that everyday x/...
Anyways, today I have to attend a wedding at 4pm(?).
So I won't be on for a while x).
OMGOSH, go to the random page - my sister showed me the funniest video xD.
It's in Korean - but it's hilarious xD.
I'll explain it to you what it's about in that page x).
Bye bye for noww !
- Akeru


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home