I'm glad I was able to meet everyone (:
*Throws graduation hats*
Woohooo! Congrats everyoneee !
I'm so happy I was able to meet everyone!
It's really sad that everyone is going their seperate ways.
But the same thing will happen in 4 years (?).
I would like to wish everyone a safe and an enjoyable summer !
Te-Jo, Angela and Eric are going away this summer, leaving Mitsi, L.A.C.E. and I alone ><; Hopefully they come back safe and sound ... And fast xD.
I will surely miss everyoonnneeeee ! xD!
- Akeru
Woohooo! Congrats everyoneee !
I'm so happy I was able to meet everyone!
It's really sad that everyone is going their seperate ways.
But the same thing will happen in 4 years (?).
I would like to wish everyone a safe and an enjoyable summer !
Te-Jo, Angela and Eric are going away this summer, leaving Mitsi, L.A.C.E. and I alone ><; Hopefully they come back safe and sound ... And fast xD.
I will surely miss everyoonnneeeee ! xD!
- Akeru


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home