12 MORE DAYS + Updates (:
Yes, you heard me !
There are only 12 more days of schoool!
(Starts thinking about the cakes she'll eat over the break.)
Hehe, YAAAHOOOO - I'm so darn hyper today xD.
Anyways, updated 1 graphic and coloured 1 manga scan ! (M & N)
It's my first time colouring scans so it's not the best -
but trust me I'll improve ^ ^ !
(The scan is from TRC.)
So I'll place the coloured scan in my gallery but remember...
I do not own the scan, the series is copyrighted to CLAMP.
- Akeru
P.S. I'm still trying to find the correct HTML to add a comment board Dx.
There are only 12 more days of schoool!
(Starts thinking about the cakes she'll eat over the break.)
Hehe, YAAAHOOOO - I'm so darn hyper today xD.
Anyways, updated 1 graphic and coloured 1 manga scan ! (M & N)
It's my first time colouring scans so it's not the best -
but trust me I'll improve ^ ^ !
(The scan is from TRC.)
So I'll place the coloured scan in my gallery but remember...
I do not own the scan, the series is copyrighted to CLAMP.
- Akeru
P.S. I'm still trying to find the correct HTML to add a comment board Dx.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home