{Graduation + Summer Break} !!
... Dx! Graduation tonight!
Good luck to Tee-Joo {Techno-Journee}, who is preparing for his long speech x).
I'll also say that congratulations to all the graduates who are graduating today! Woohooo -- ! xD.
I was suppose to prepare myself for tonight - but guess not xD.
I'm too lazy - and plus I still need to finish FFX-2 Dx !
Well, it's a short entry this time - So byee byee (:
- Akeru
(Wondering if she should post a Cbox... > <;)
Good luck to Tee-Joo {Techno-Journee}, who is preparing for his long speech x).
I'll also say that congratulations to all the graduates who are graduating today! Woohooo -- ! xD.
I was suppose to prepare myself for tonight - but guess not xD.
I'm too lazy - and plus I still need to finish FFX-2 Dx !
Well, it's a short entry this time - So byee byee (:
- Akeru
(Wondering if she should post a Cbox... > <;)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home