APH Addicted + Graduation (?)
Haha, yes. I'm officially addicted to Axis Powers Hetalia.
I'm planning on re-watching the whole series somewhere during the break xD.
SEASON 2 IS COMING SOON DX! *Goes wild*
Anyways - maybe this screenshot would make you watch it >:)

LOOOL, haha I'm not one either x).
I totally recommend it !
Reasons why you should watch it:
- Educational
- Funny
- Every country is actually a person xD.
So the person is the screenshot is actually North Italy >:)
Anyways, graduation is coming up - to be honest I'm kind of worried.. > <;
My sister expects me to get an award like she did.
I've been trying really hard - but I have a feeling
I won't recieve what she got... =___=;;
Alrighty - I should be working on my graphic novel thats due tomorrow > <;;
Byee byee (:
- Akeru
I'm planning on re-watching the whole series somewhere during the break xD.
SEASON 2 IS COMING SOON DX! *Goes wild*
Anyways - maybe this screenshot would make you watch it >:)

LOOOL, haha I'm not one either x).
I totally recommend it !
Reasons why you should watch it:
- Educational
- Funny
- Every country is actually a person xD.
So the person is the screenshot is actually North Italy >:)
Anyways, graduation is coming up - to be honest I'm kind of worried.. > <;
My sister expects me to get an award like she did.
I've been trying really hard - but I have a feeling
I won't recieve what she got... =___=;;
Alrighty - I should be working on my graphic novel thats due tomorrow > <;;
Byee byee (:
- Akeru


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home