Friday, July 24, 2009

Somethings bothering me = 3 =;;

{Sorry for the late entry! > <;;}

I've been having this uncertain feeling lately,
but I have no clue whats wrong > <;;
*sighs* =___=;;
I should satisfied because...
I got a cellphone - Sorry LACE, I didn't get the chance to tell you > <;;
Going to NiagraFalls - Sorry about this too =3=;;
Got new games for my DS - Whoopeeee xDD!
Filled up my tofu bank. - (Very small - I should have gotten a bigger one =3=;;)
Just finished munching on a popsicle - Made with real fruit (Rasberry) ;)
OUUUU, Dead Fantasy updated XDDD!
I downloaded the parts onto my iPod xDD.
Click me random section and watch it there xD.
It's pretty darn gory. :/

Anyways, I hope I figure out what the hecks wrong with me soon =__=;;
Until next time ^^;;...
- Akeru

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home