No one died, right?
I haven't been in contact with anyone for a few weeks.
Except for L.A.C.E. (we talked yesterday.)
Hopefully my buddies can go online and let me
know that they aren't dead or anything (:
I'll do the exact same xD.
---
Anyways, yesterday I had fried icecreamm ;D
It was down right delicious *O*!
A lot of the google pictures don't look ... appetizing.
But you can get the idea of how it looks like x).
- Akeru
Except for L.A.C.E. (we talked yesterday.)
Hopefully my buddies can go online and let me
know that they aren't dead or anything (:
I'll do the exact same xD.
---
Anyways, yesterday I had fried icecreamm ;D
It was down right delicious *O*!
A lot of the google pictures don't look ... appetizing.
But you can get the idea of how it looks like x).
- Akeru


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home