Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Been M.I.A. for a while eh?

Where the heck have you been?
Haha, sorry > <;; I've been Rune
Factory-ing con my DS xD...
Got caught up on it xS.

I see, what else have you been doing?
Yeeno' ... Building some abs (; Not sure why -
but I've been wanting a ring. xD. My sister told me that stores
from where I live doesn't have pretty nice rings xS.
So she told me to look online xD.

So has there been any success into finding the perfect ring?
LOL, well ... the site has so many nice rings... and and I umm,
squealed when I saw them > <;;

LOL, I see -- which site do you shop on?
Gmarket
(Click the link xD.)
My sister and I have shopped on there before -- so I guess you
can say it's pretty safe x).

//End of interview

- Akeru

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home