It's been a while hasn't it?
Finally updating some graphics to my gallery!
The latest updates are H, I, J, and K.
Hehe, there are all 100x100 avatars -
so feel free to use them as you wish x).
Ohohoh, as you can see I believe its K -
the one that has China hugging Hello Kitty xD.
EEK~! He's so adorableee xO!
Anyways, I'm worn out for some reason...
Hahaha...
EDIT: Added a link me section where you can take the HTML code and place it onto your site (: - Though I'm pretty sure no one would want it ... =___=;
- Akeru
The latest updates are H, I, J, and K.
Hehe, there are all 100x100 avatars -
so feel free to use them as you wish x).
Ohohoh, as you can see I believe its K -
the one that has China hugging Hello Kitty xD.
EEK~! He's so adorableee xO!
Anyways, I'm worn out for some reason...
Hahaha...
EDIT: Added a link me section where you can take the HTML code and place it onto your site (: - Though I'm pretty sure no one would want it ... =___=;
- Akeru


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home