Well, a LOT happened last weekend.
MitsiBee won't be here for a while.
Homework begins to pile up.
And ... yeah .. xD
I'm going to start making a new banner for my blog so be patient. ;D.
It might not be finished by today - but I can't promise that! :)!
Finished! Hooray!
Unfortunately, I couldn't get the right colours for the background + font arghh... Hopefully I could fix it using HTML codes =.=".
Hahaha ... I fixed it .. xD. Now it's all chocolately xD.
If you're wondering why I used green and pink - well, it's because the colours were from the picture (in the banner.) xD
I've added a Credit section - for the banner x).
- Akeru
MitsiBee won't be here for a while.
Homework begins to pile up.
And ... yeah .. xD
I'm going to start making a new banner for my blog so be patient. ;D.
Finished! Hooray!
Hahaha ... I fixed it .. xD. Now it's all chocolately xD.
If you're wondering why I used green and pink - well, it's because the colours were from the picture (in the banner.) xD
I've added a Credit section - for the banner x).
- Akeru


4 Comments:
haha i like your new banner and the backround colour ^ ^ CHOCOLATE *mouth watering* P=
YAY YOU INCLUDED x100 onto sleep, my idea x)
i just had to say that aha.
carols not going to be here for a while.. =(.
ANYWAYS got to sleep early! :D
-L.A.C.E.
LOL, thanks :D.
Ahaha! Yeah and guess what? I did sleep! x).
Correction* MitsiBee's not ging to be here for a while ;D.
YAY GOOD FOR YOU! and No problem haha
lol code names x)
uhhh O.o it says you commented at 12:53 PM!
so much for sleeping early XD just kidding.
The time was probably wrong right ;)
-L.A.C.E
WHOOPSS haha stupid me 12:53 AM is at night x) MY BAD ^ ^" hehehehehehehehehehehehehe =D
the time is definity wrong unless you logged in at school which you didn't because its :53 lol.
-L.A.C.E.
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home