Friday, April 3, 2009

... I really don't know what to say in this entry today. xD.
I could say that:

1) My internet is going stupid

2) It's a stupid rainy day

3) I have a lot(some-what) of homework

4) The bug bite is bothering me

5) My internet isn't behaving

6) My... never mind

7) My Science concept page is ugly as ever

8) I have no idea who I should pick for my monologue. (I plan to be Johnny but then a LOT of people would pick him.)

9) My internet is an idiot

10) My piano playing is ... weird

11) I want to play with MitsiBee on Maplestory so bad but then I have a lot(some-what)homework.

Arghh, please help me decide > <"

P.S. Because of the cod eI use to make a list it's really ugly looking right now since there are spaces between every point. =.=" I plan to fix it.

-Akeru

9 Comments:

Anonymous Techno-Journee said...

Laugh out lodu wow are you stressed? I didn't think we had THAT much homework... but I guess we do. Laugh out loud yeah a lot of people are going to be choosing Johnny, that's why I'm choosing Ponyboy. The second most going-to-be-chosen character. Ahaha. Anyways good luck with everyone! Especially homework (and you internet which you mentioned 3 times)!

4/3/09, 8:08 PM  
Blogger Mitsi said...

I agree with Techno-Journee ^ ^ Good luck with your homework and your computer. I can't WAIT to maplestory with you : D I'm on right now. Don't worry, I'll wait. Take your time and DON'T RUSH. I'm sure your concept page looks fine (: And let's not blame a rainy day, if we don't have rain, the place would become a drought. So, let's be thankful for the rain ; )

4/3/09, 8:34 PM  
Blogger Akeru said...

LOL, yeah I'm pretty stressed about the stupidiest things. > <". (That explains my blog title. Stupidly-Cool. LOOOOL. Thanks for giving me luck. :D. And I'm sorry because I blame a beautiful rainy day. )':, please forgive me rainn. D':! I'm sorry I'll try my best to finish up and play MapleStory with you ASAP!

4/3/09, 9:22 PM  
Blogger Mitsi said...

HAHA, but you have to go to sleep soon D: Don't rush Roo. Take your time ^ ^ I'm taking my time with homework right now, and you should be too. I don't want you to rush for me. Also, if you get sleepy, just go to bed, it doesn't really matter to me if we play or not today because I KNOW we both have a lot of homework > < And it's fine about the rainy day (:

4/3/09, 9:28 PM  
Blogger Akeru said...

LOL, alrighty I edited the annoucement(s) Gadget. x). I hope to make a great improvement on this blog xDDD!

4/3/09, 10:04 PM  
Blogger Akeru said...

Opps sorry I forgot to add in something.
@ MitsiBee: Thanks so muchh! When I get back from the library I'll deifinitely play with you xD!

4/3/09, 10:05 PM  
Blogger Mitsi said...

Haha, alrighty. WAIT. Which library? That's a good idea. Libraries are so quiet and useful. No distractions whatsoever. (: Angus Glen?

4/3/09, 10:11 PM  
Blogger Akeru said...

Yup ^ ^. xD

4/3/09, 10:21 PM  
Blogger Mitsi said...

Aren't you going to sleep? : O

4/3/09, 10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home