Sunday, March 22, 2009

Just came back from DownTown and dude, I have to tell you it was the scariest thing I have ever done . . . (Except when I went on the Behemoth xD.)
- A man walked up to me and my sister and mumbled something... I believe he said something like "money" or "come" in Chinese - but anyways it was freaky as ever D:!
- As we were walking to my mom's car in a parking lot a car ZOOOOOMED~ passed us and we were in total shock.
- Ehhh, oh and the scariest thing was looking at the price tags xD. I was holding one random sandal it it costed $275 and the cutest t-shirt caught my eye and it was $75. I almost died in that store.

Anyways, I guess you could say it was fun .. xS.
The only thing I bought was Yarn from Americo Original. (My mom is knitting a hat for me since I lost my beanie ... :'(.

Everyone please visit my friend's blogspot and pray for her cat Leo. Boo's blog. Thanks :)

Some of the texts are really small for some reason - So I'm going to try and fix it up xD.

Wish me luck!

- Akeru

3 Comments:

Blogger Mitsi said...

Thank you Roo ^ ^ I love you for doing this.

Also, are you OKAY?! I can imagine you were freaked out by all the excitement. : S And haha to the cutest shirt part (:

One more thing... I probably won't be coming to school tomorrow because I'm pretty sick... > < Tell everybody that I miss them and can't wait to see them again. OH. And could you tell Angela, Eric, and Edward that next time they knock on my door, let me know by phoning beforehand. Thank you!

Bye : D

3/22/09, 7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:0 IM IN SHOCK lol.
fun day huh....?
-Lace

3/22/09, 7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahaha Hi. -Dustball #3

3/26/09, 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home