EDIT: Going to the Library Tomorrow. So I won't post a blog until ... 3pm(?)x).
So ... Tired ...
T^T.
A lot of homework but I'm sure I/We (including my friends) can do it! ^ U ^ !
Well anyways, here's a list:
- Science Concept Page(No Due Date Yet)
- History Concept Page(Due Monday)
- Language:Million Dollar Word(Due Monday) *NEED TO FINE-LINE+COLOUR*
Character Map(Due Monday)
Reading Response(Due Monday)
- French: A Movie Summary+Picture of 1 scene coloured *NEED TO FINE-LINE+COLOUR
- Music: Talk to buddies about it
- Art: Graduation Cover
- Bring a stuffed toy for Monday xD.
Holy smokes .... So much for Maplestory. LOOOOL <- I've been playing it lately xD.
(Plays at Bera) x).
Anyways I've added a new affliate! Hooray! *Throws confetti* You should go check it out! :D!
-Akeru
So ... Tired ...
T^T.
A lot of homework but I'm sure I/We (including my friends) can do it! ^ U ^ !
Well anyways, here's a list:
- Science Concept Page(No Due Date Yet)
- History Concept Page(Due Monday)
- Language:
Reading Response(Due Monday)
- French: A Movie Summary+
- Music: Talk to buddies about it
- Art: Graduation Cover
- Bring a stuffed toy for Monday xD.
Holy smokes .... So much for Maplestory. LOOOOL <- I've been playing it lately xD.
(Plays at Bera) x).
Anyways I've added a new affliate! Hooray! *Throws confetti* You should go check it out! :D!
-Akeru


9 Comments:
Ahaha Hi!!!! Thanks for adding me. Oh my gosh we have soo much homework :(. Laugh out loud Maple Story ahaha never played it in my life. . .:D
Helloo!
No problem :D!
Yeah Dx!
LOL, Maplestory gets addicting once you play it x).
And example would be ... You & Lady Gaga or Coraline xD.
Ahahaha laugh out loud. Sigh Don't know what to do... :(. I have to do my music assignment, but honestly I don't want to (no offense Phillip :D) Sigh. My weekend is ruined. Hm... Don't know what to do.. didn't finish anything today except My english sheet and french illustration which is really ugly XD ahaha. Good nnight Akeru ;)
Same, my sister is taking me to the library tomorrow so I'll be working there instead x).
Don't say that your French Illustration is ugly (Even though I didn't see it yet I'm sure it's better than mine xD.)
Good Night to you too :).
The Music project sucks..
OH I PLAY MAPLESTORY TOO LOL. In bera also ; ) I'm a cleric. (: Yup... but I only play during the summer, I play with Crystal actually... HAHA. LOL. Btw, good luck with your homework guys ^ ^
Hey Akeru... if you're there... I was just wondering, for music, did your group ask if you guys could do talkshow??
Argh! I'm so sorry I didn't reply D:!
@ Phillipillihp: I agree Dx!
@ Boo: LOL a cleric ;o! Holy cow, I'm a ... warrior xD. I suck at it so bad > <'. Oh and thanks :D.
@ Techno-Journee: A talkshow? Umm, I guess what we are doing would be considered as a talkshow :/. I'm not sure - and I didn't ask Dx
HAHA we're doing puppets now ^^.....I hope Ms. Morrison allows us becasue it took us about AN HOUR TO PLAN and FIVE-SIX HOURS TO FINISH MOST OF THE PUPPETS!!
homework, homework, homework. =/
AKERU I PLAY MAPLESTORY TOOOO!!!!! ^^ Im a rogue IN BERA, but i think i told you while we were in geo class :P. i think i forgot my username and password XD. i try to find it and then we can all play in the summer together in the maple world XD. btw im lvl......umm in the 10's range x)
-LACE who is too lazy to comment as his livehournal because the first time the whole comment got delete when i came back so yeah...im typing this out again =.=
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home