Monday, March 30, 2009

Woohoo! I'm back from school :D!
When I found out Boo was injured on Friday I literally went berserk. D:!
Oh if you noticed I made a new banner on Spirited Away :D!
I LOVEE IT! ^ ^.
Well it's a bit messy so I might fix it when I havbe time :).
My TO DO LIST got shorter :D!
Hooray for that too.
But tomorrow we have gym class so ... Boo hoo D':.
Let's hope that the TO DO LIST gets shorter ... and shorter ... and shorter.
So short that we can't see it with our human eye ;).

Oh and I wanted to tell you guys what song I'm trying to play on the piano xD.
First things first I'm horrible at it but I'm trying to learn it from books LOOOL. :). Wish me luck!

To Zanarkand - Final Fantasy X

Yuna's Theme - Final Fantasy X

Eternity - Memory of Lightwaves - Final Fantasy X2
(Trying to find the Piano Sheet online for it)
The links above are from Youtube xD.


- Akeru *Twirls*

5 Comments:

Blogger Mitsi said...

OH, I could help you find the sheets for those. I have a lot of sites.... MY SOURCES.... >;) Haha, good luck with the music. And other homework.

Also, I'M FINE. It was actually pretty funny, the fall. But it did hurt a bit. I laughed so much when I saw Angela and Eric basically ON THE FLOOR because they were laughing SO HARD... Haha, ah well. I love your spirited away banner. Hehe!! Bye ^ ^

3/30/09, 6:18 PM  
Blogger Mitsi said...

I always use this site : D

http://ichigos.com/sheets/fi

If that link doesn't work, then just go to the sheet music section and press 'fi'. The WHOLE section is for final fantasy. I hope a helped....

3/30/09, 6:20 PM  
Anonymous Techno-Journee said...

Ahehe did you notice that it says 12:58 PM, and you're back from school. Ahaha You ditched school! Or you have a doppleganger! GASP!

3/30/09, 6:55 PM  
Blogger Mitsi said...

AHAHA. DOPPLEGANGER!! xD I hope not O_O. That'd be freaky... Haha. I guess something happened in her settings. Ah well. Good night Roo! Good night techno journee. (:

3/30/09, 10:14 PM  
Blogger Akeru said...

Sorry for the late reply ... again. > <"
(Darn internet.)
LOOOOL, I use that site too :D!
Unfortunately, it doesn't have the one I want :/. But no matter, I'm still satisfied with 2 songs :D.
D:! I need to fix the time zone > <". The thing is I don't know where xD.

4/1/09, 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home