Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hoooray! The package came in :D!
It turns out that my sister bought me a cute Mario t-shirt and 3 pairs of adorable earrings!
... And another surprize was that she bought me a new plaid bag and we're currently awaiting for the package so I'm really excited xD.
- - -
Other than that, I WENT MAPLING WITH MITSIBEE! It was so funn :D! Though, I felt useless and didn't do much(helping)... It was true that my sister agreed saying that "You do suck :}."
*Sighs*

Ouu, and L.A.C.E. came back from Area Band Tour - He looked really tired xD.
I unfortunately, got a huge bug bite on the back of my neck. Ughh, it's so annoying and irritating! Dx! Geeez! Oh, tomorrow's Friday so I have the weekends to post more entries! :D! Hooray!

-Akeru *Jumps and does a horrible Pirouette*

3 Comments:

Anonymous techno-journee said...

OH my god, oh my god, oh my god!!!!!!! Coool!!!1 You should definitely wear the t-shirt and earrings tomorrow!!!! Justkidding your choice. Luck y poo!!! Anyway, good luck with your bug bite!

4/2/09, 9:40 PM  
Blogger Mitsi said...

OHHH.... LUCKY ^ ^ I loved your mario shirt tdaoy : D And you should wear the earrings too (: Can't wait to see your bag ; )

Also, I LOVED MAPLING WITH YOU. You look cute as a button :3 Hehe, I don't care if the hair is bad, you look like an adorable version of Pippi Longstocking, asian style. HAHA, anyways, hope we can maple VERY soon. I'm actually on right now, trying to organize my items : P

4/3/09, 7:16 PM  
Blogger Akeru said...

LOL.
@ Techno-Journee: Well, I already answered your question today xD.

@Mitsibee: LOL Thank you :D. My bag should be coming in around next week? x). LOOOOL "Pippi Longstocking, asian style". AHAHAHAH! Yeah I just realized that xD. Same here :). I just need to finish up some things and play xD.

4/3/09, 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home