Happy April Fools :D!
Today was ... okay ...
I was so stupid that I forgot to sign my Music Practise Sheet and ended up having my first S.O.S.
Anyways, let's be optimistic... ^ ^".
Updates:
- New Banner ...Again
- Updated the To Do List (Not a lot ^ ^...)
- A NEW annoucement section just incase I need to annouce something x).
---
Argh, the package that my sister bought me online still didn't come yet > <". I'm so impatient xD. (Something to improve on.)
I still need to prank MitsiBee but so far I'm unsuccessful ><". Anyways, I need to start working on my Music project which is due uh.. Friday > <; ... I didn't even start :'(.
Wish Me Luck Just Once More :D!
And Wish L.A.C.E./Phillipillihp for Area Band Tour! :D
-Akeru
Today was ... okay ...
I was so stupid that I forgot to sign my Music Practise Sheet and ended up having my first S.O.S.
Anyways, let's be optimistic... ^ ^".
Updates:
- New Banner ...Again
- Updated the To Do List (Not a lot ^ ^...)
- A NEW annoucement section just incase I need to annouce something x).
---
Argh, the package that my sister bought me online still didn't come yet > <". I'm so impatient xD. (Something to improve on.)
I still need to prank MitsiBee but so far I'm unsuccessful ><". Anyways, I need to start working on my Music project which is due uh.. Friday > <; ... I didn't even start :'(.
Wish Me Luck Just Once More :D!
And Wish L.A.C.E./Phillipillihp for Area Band Tour! :D
-Akeru


3 Comments:
Thanks Akeru! But I bet it'll boring tomorrow because you guys aren't there :D.
Anyways Good Luck Finishing Your Music!
-L.A.C.E.
Good luck Googly Boogly Hoogly Boogly Doogly Schnoogly Poo!!!! That includes both of you. Ahaha Good luck!!!!!!!!!!1
Sorry for the late reply! > <"
@ L.A.C.E.: No problem :D! LOL, no worries xD.
@ Techno-Journee:Haha! Thanks so much :D! *Rubs some good luck on Techno-Journee* Good luck to the both of you too! ^ ^
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home