So tired.
Out of paper D:!
Made a to do list at the side of my blog, so I can keep track of things instead of writing it in my entry and wasting space > <".
And took off the Quoting memory since I feel that it's useless xD.
I also stopped moderating comments because I was lazy xD. Sorry Boo - even though you recommend it to me. :'(.
So my journey to the library was amazing :D. I finished ... most of my homework there in 2 hours.
Staying at home is very ... distracting so me and my sister plan to go there 1 a week... not sure if it's possible. xD.
Tomorrow, I'm going back DownTown to celebrate my cousin's birthday :D.
Hopefully nothing bad happens xD.
Wish me luck :D!
- Akeru
Out of paper D:!
Made a to do list at the side of my blog, so I can keep track of things instead of writing it in my entry and wasting space > <".
And took off the Quoting memory since I feel that it's useless xD.
I also stopped moderating comments because I was lazy xD. Sorry Boo - even though you recommend it to me. :'(.
So my journey to the library was amazing :D. I finished ... most of my homework there in 2 hours.
Staying at home is very ... distracting so me and my sister plan to go there 1 a week... not sure if it's possible. xD.
Tomorrow, I'm going back DownTown to celebrate my cousin's birthday :D.
Hopefully nothing bad happens xD.
Wish me luck :D!
- Akeru


1 Comments:
I WISH YOU LUCK : D AHA ^ ^ Wow... 2 hours to finish most of your homework is amazing. (:
-Boo (too lazy to sign on : P )
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home