Arghh ... Back to homeworking -______-".
Geez, why can't we get atleast 1 day without homework(On a weekday). :'(
I need to teach myself how not to whine all the time *A*!
... It's going to be a short post today ... :D (?)
Hopefully I get to finish everything in time to play MapleStory with MitsiBee - Unless she has homework herself. x).
- Akeru
Geez, why can't we get atleast 1 day without homework(On a weekday). :'(
I need to teach myself how not to whine all the time *A*!
... It's going to be a short post today ... :D (?)
Hopefully I get to finish everything in time to play MapleStory with MitsiBee - Unless she has homework herself. x).
- Akeru


1 Comments:
Hehe, I can't wait to maple today if we have time. Hope you don't have a lot of homework ^ ^
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home