Umm... Hi?
xD. I really have nothing to say about today - so it's gonna' be a
short.. short ... short ... short .. short.. shor.. sho ... sh.. s...
entry. :D
^ Tries to make her entry look longer by saying that xD.
Anyways the photo was horrible.
I was so stiff.
Too bad there were no retakes > <". I would have asked for it xD.
Anyways let's end it here x). Bye bye!
- Akeru
xD. I really have nothing to say about today - so it's gonna' be a
short.. short ... short ... short .. short.. shor.. sho ... sh.. s...
entry. :D
^ Tries to make her entry look longer by saying that xD.
Anyways the photo was horrible.
I was so stiff.
Too bad there were no retakes > <". I would have asked for it xD.
Anyways let's end it here x). Bye bye!
- Akeru


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home