Thursday, April 16, 2009

Holy cow..
I procrastinate too much.. It's out of control D:!
It's been over 4 hours since I started working on my French homework.
Argh... This isn't going so well.. :/
Oh MitsiBee still hasn't come back yet, so I'm still waiting :>.

Hopefully she comes back tomorrow!
-Akeru

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SHE CAME BACK AT 7PM TODAY ^ ^ YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-L.A.C.E.

4/16/09, 10:15 PM  
Blogger Akeru said...

Ahaha! You told me at school with a (O u O) face xD. I can't wait to talk to her!

4/17/09, 4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha yup x) Sorry about the 'hea' situation ><"
I hit you and your brother, HARD. I DIDNT MEAN TO!
-L.A.C.E.

4/17/09, 4:57 PM  
Blogger Akeru said...

LOOOOOL. It's fine xD.
It was like a chain-reaction O:!

L.A.C.E. (Hits)-> Akeru (Hits)-> Her Brother

xD

4/19/09, 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home