Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Site is going through some changes so please don't be alarmed.


The site is now completely finished (Not Lying)



I finished the blog layout/template fastat a slow pace xS.
Now, it's time for dinner!
I would also like to thank MitsiBee + Phillipillihp/L.A.C.E.
(Can click on the link at the left side.)
for being so supportive. :D!
The "Quoting memory" is a quote from my memory that I will change monthly.



- Akeru (Good bye for now!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Mitsi said...

Hey Roo! First commentor EVER. YAY! Anyways, we're kindred spirits ; )

Miss you. Can't wait to see you again : D

-Mitsi

3/19/09, 5:03 PM  
Blogger Akeru said...

LOOOOOOL, Hooray!
I'm doing a horrible jobs xS.

Same here :D
- Akeru

3/19/09, 5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA THEYRE CALLED DUSTBALLS lol
wow...some html skills here ;)
too lazy to log on my livejournal account :P

3/19/09, 7:41 PM  
Blogger Akeru said...

I'm guessing Anonymous is L.A.C.E. xD.
LOOOL, not much but thank you :).
xD. I needed a way to link you x).
I wanted to link A***** but she didn't want us to tell anyone about her blog. :/

3/19/09, 8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GASP on my empty blog x), there's a link to angela's account
-LACE tehe once again im too lazy

3/20/09, 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home