New, updated, amazing, awesome, posts!
Hey-o everyone !
Happy late New Years!
I've decided that everytime I post -- I'll add random
images to it, so it would look... er- not boring? x)
Anyways, let's start here:
010210 !

Okies, yesterday I went to One's and purchased the most
adorable scheduler & pencil case. ARRGHHH, impulse buys D';

The scheduler is wayy to adorable to use.
LOOOOL goodbye $8 D:

Anyways, I really need to clean my room Dx.
Look how lovely it looks ;D.
Here's part a.

I'll probably take an "after" photo-
... What a small room eh? (:
OKIES, that's enough for now (:
I need to continue procrastina-
practising my powerpoint D;
WISH ME LUCK!
Happy late New Years!
I've decided that everytime I post -- I'll add random
images to it, so it would look... er- not boring? x)
Anyways, let's start here:
010210 !

Okies, yesterday I went to One's and purchased the most
adorable scheduler & pencil case. ARRGHHH, impulse buys D';

The scheduler is wayy to adorable to use.
LOOOOL goodbye $8 D:

Anyways, I really need to clean my room Dx.
Look how lovely it looks ;D.
Here's part a.

I'll probably take an "after" photo-
... What a small room eh? (:
OKIES, that's enough for now (:
I need to continue procrastina-
practising my powerpoint D;
WISH ME LUCK!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home