Winter Wonderland~
Ugh, my watermark brush for me blog disappeared
so I have to make a new one xP.
Anyways, there is so much snoww!
But guess what, school is back to haunt us.

Haha, as you can see I'm definitely not prepared.
Beside my backpack is me garbage (: -- I didn't take it out yet xD.

URK! I've been hearing pit-like noises at night --
I thought it was a mouse roaming around but the culprit
was acutally dripping water from my window...

Like an pig I was travelling around the house looking
for food, and saw Coco sleeping and decided to bother
her with me camera D8 I'm mean.

Winter Wonderland part (a)
I took this from my mommy's car-- sorry for the horrible quality. >o<;;

Winter Wonderland part (b)
Random, no?
Still practicing me powerpoint presentation = 3 =;;
Once again -- WISH ME LUCK!
so I have to make a new one xP.
Anyways, there is so much snoww!
But guess what, school is back to haunt us.

Haha, as you can see I'm definitely not prepared.
Beside my backpack is me garbage (: -- I didn't take it out yet xD.

URK! I've been hearing pit-like noises at night --
I thought it was a mouse roaming around but the culprit
was acutally dripping water from my window...

Like an pig I was travelling around the house looking
for food, and saw Coco sleeping and decided to bother
her with me camera D8 I'm mean.

Winter Wonderland part (a)
I took this from my mommy's car-- sorry for the horrible quality. >o<;;

Winter Wonderland part (b)
Random, no?
Still practicing me powerpoint presentation = 3 =;;
Once again -- WISH ME LUCK!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home