Gifts Gifts Gifts !
Hey-o everyone (:
My siblings and I were way too curious so we opened our
gifts from our parents and lemme tell you -- they were hilarious xD.
Sister recieved: 2 Pads (LOOOOL), red envelope, and Lindor Chocolates.
I recieved: $50 Gift certificate to One's Better Living, red envelope and chocolate all stuffed into an old Buckley's (cough medicine) box.
Brother recieved: 6 mini boxers and a red envelope.
This might not seem a lot to others, but my siblings were
fine with it and so was I (:
Until next timee !
Akeru
My siblings and I were way too curious so we opened our
gifts from our parents and lemme tell you -- they were hilarious xD.
Sister recieved: 2 Pads (LOOOOL), red envelope, and Lindor Chocolates.
I recieved: $50 Gift certificate to One's Better Living, red envelope and chocolate all stuffed into an old Buckley's (cough medicine) box.
Brother recieved: 6 mini boxers and a red envelope.
This might not seem a lot to others, but my siblings were
fine with it and so was I (:
Until next timee !
Akeru


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home