HAYAO MIYAZAKI MOVIEEE !
THERE THERE THERE'S A NEW HAYAO MIYAZAKI MOVIE!
It's out on August 14th D:!
SOOOOO CUTEEEEE !
I loved it when Ponyo dances on the fishes x).
Here's a trailer from Youtube:
Trailer
And here's trailer #2 (again from Youtube xD:
Trailer 2
It's called Ponyo - On The Cliff By The Sea!
It reminds me of Finding Nemo xD.
But hey, IT'S A WALT DISNEY PRODUCTIONS ~ !
AND TO TOP IT OFF - IT'S HAYAO MIYAZAKI'S NEW MOVIEEE !
I MUST WATCH IT GWAHBFLAJDBVGLABFABGVSD VADSKBA:SLDCN!
;;end of spazz
- Akeru
It's out on August 14th D:!
SOOOOO CUTEEEEE !
I loved it when Ponyo dances on the fishes x).
Here's a trailer from Youtube:
Trailer
And here's trailer #2 (again from Youtube xD:
Trailer 2
It's called Ponyo - On The Cliff By The Sea!
It reminds me of Finding Nemo xD.
But hey, IT'S A WALT DISNEY PRODUCTIONS ~ !
AND TO TOP IT OFF - IT'S HAYAO MIYAZAKI'S NEW MOVIEEE !
I MUST WATCH IT GWAHBFLAJDBVGLABFABGVSD VADSKBA:SLDCN!
;;end of spazz
- Akeru


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home