Thursday, April 23, 2009

Updated 3 new graphics 100x100 ; I don't plan to keep on making 100x Avatars ;D.


OH GOSH...
My family has been sponsoring a child and his family from China, and a letter from World Vision came and sent us a letter saying that the family ran and moved away without telling anyone. When I came back from school my heart was beating so fast when I found out... So for now, they gave us another child for us to sponsor.

"... Sometimes a family relocates to another area to find assistance fro other family members. I know this news is unexpected and despite our best efforts to contact the family to find out more information about their move, we have not been able to reach them."

...

-Akeru

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home