Thursday, April 30, 2009

LOL, I'm sorry MitsiBee but I just HAD to type this xD.

I hope I don't offend anyone > <", if I did I'm sorry > <;.


Okay, I'll explain to you what's happening before you read this x), I sneezed over 8 times today and thought maybe I got the Swine flu.
↓ Our MSN Convo xD.

Akeru* says:
I've been on google for a while trying to find out what are the conditions to the Swine flu > <"

MitsiBee says:
Symptoms?

Akeru* says:
Basically xD

Mitsibee says:
Uh.. fevers, dizzyness, some basic flu symptoms, then comes fainting, and then you die. ← Found this funny xD. (Akeru's opinion)

MitsiBee says:
LOL

MitsiBee says:
I might be wrong.

Akeru says:
LOOOOOOOOOL, Holy Cow. D:!

MitsiBee says:
LOL, Just wash your hands more often, personal hygiene of course and that's basically fine.

MitsiBee says:
And don't like, make TOO much contact with people.


======
Hehehe, I shall listen to the doctor xD.
I changed the name for the MSN thingy, if you haven't noticed - but I'm pretty sure you did xD.

- Akeru
Duuude, this was one LONG entry xD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home