Finished Layout, though I'm un-sure of it... :/
It's possible that I might change it so ... yeah > <".
Procrastinating very badly.
Someone please shoot me.
Ahaha, yes I mean shoot x).
The whole layout is very vibrant so it might hurt your eyes ><".
Comment on this entry and alert me so I can change the layout for you xD.
.
.
.
- Akeru
It's possible that I might change it so ... yeah > <".
Procrastinating very badly.
Someone please shoot me.
Ahaha, yes I mean shoot x).
The whole layout is very vibrant so it might hurt your eyes ><".
Comment on this entry and alert me so I can change the layout for you xD.
.
.
.
- Akeru


5 Comments:
I LIKE THIS LAYOUT!!! teehee
I like this layout too ^ ^ But it is a bit bright. Maybe just change the background colour to something light, but not as... blinding? Sorry, I have glare (it's only 50 for each eye)but it's still a bit... yes, bold. I like the rest of it though. BUMBLEBEE!!!
Laugh out loud yeah this is kind of bright but I LOVE your entire layout and theme !!! :) It's so unique and you're soooooooooo creative. Now we're all bumblebees!!! :) YAY! Can sting off all those haters MUAHAHAHAHA
BUMBLEBEE!! theyre scary to me even if they cant sting XD....well they actually can...O.o but its not as painful as an actual BEE. Just like a little pinch? lol im actually not sure about the pinch part aha.
I actually like itcause its bright XD. well i think it could be a TAD bit darker...A TAD BIT.
Ahaha, thanks for the compliments and feedback xD. I will definitely make use of the suggestions. LOL, I really couldn't think of anything else but bumblebees. *Cough*Winnie the Pooh*Cough*Kingdom Hearts*Cough* xD.
@Mitsibee: LOL, the background colour is very close to white and I plan to change it into white but I'm concerned that it might still be a bit bright. :/ I'll change the background into an orangy colour for now xD.
@L.A.C.E.: Humm, a tad darker as in the banner or the background xD. Maybe I should just go on MSN x).
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home