Ahahaha...
Almost finished Kingdom Hearts 2. >:D
Bwahahaa...
The thingy I've been thinking about doing is now in progress so I'll be "typing" my status on my little/big surprize on each entry. :D!
Something like this ↓. That is actually my status ... Ahahaha..
EDIT: I GOT A USB!!! AHAHAAHAHHA! Picture Here!
I would like to thank L.A.C.E. for helping me figuring out how to use it xD. *Bows Down once more.* Eheheheh!
- Akeru
Weekends end so fast D:!
Almost finished Kingdom Hearts 2. >:D
Bwahahaa...
The thingy I've been thinking about doing is now in progress so I'll be "typing" my status on my little/big surprize on each entry. :D!
Something like this ↓. That is actually my status ... Ahahaha..
Status: Planning
EDIT: I GOT A USB!!! AHAHAAHAHHA! Picture Here!
I would like to thank L.A.C.E. for helping me figuring out how to use it xD. *Bows Down once more.* Eheheheh!
- Akeru
Weekends end so fast D:!


2 Comments:
Your welcome. Hey I CAN FINALLY POST COMMENT BY USING BLOGSITE AHAHAHAHAHAHA.
LOL, hooray for you xD.
Welcome to the BlogSpot Buddies. xD
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home