Hooray for the Weekends! :D!
(For those who know me, know that I hate the dark T^T)
Not too much homework this weekend but I'm pretty sure I'll get it finished before Sunday xD. I have to practise my monologue (Presentation starts on Monday, but I'll be presenting at Thursday.)
I have to learn how to stop procrastinating. It's a bad BAD Habit xD.
(It's really hard and ugly > <".)
It would be great if I made some for my fri-...
*Snickers* I have an ideaa ;D!
-Akeru
Survived 5 hours of Darkness (Blackout)
(For those who know me, know that I hate the dark T^T)
Not too much homework this weekend but I'm pretty sure I'll get it finished before Sunday xD. I have to practise my monologue (Presentation starts on Monday, but I'll be presenting at Thursday.)
I have to learn how to stop procrastinating. It's a bad BAD Habit xD.
Anyways I've updated some new graphics and added it to my gallery. The doodles you see are all hand-drawn on the computer.
(It's really hard and ugly > <".)
It would be great if I made some for my fri-...
*Snickers* I have an ideaa ;D!
-Akeru


4 Comments:
Where did you download Photoshop from?
Whhat version?
Umm, my uncle gave me a CD for Photoshop CS2.
BUT, you can download it online. :).
http://download.cnet.com/1770-20_4-0.html?query=Photoshop&tag=srch&searchtype=downloads&filterName=platform%3DWindows&filter=platform%3DWindows
I hope this helps xD.
THANKS!
i never used photoshop hahah
you know who this is right?
L.A.C.E.!
Ahaha, no problem...
But if it doesn't work then you can borrow my CD if you want to xD
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home