I don't believe you -- continue.
... I never thought that I would swear while playing games.
Bomberman DS showed me that. LOOL, it's so fun and stupid -- it's amazing ;D
Anyways, I'm quite excited for the next outing with me buddies <:
WATCHING DESPICABLE ME >;D~!
OHOHOHOH, by the way - I made myself a wishlist that I can hopefully complete before I go to Uni/College (that is, if I do make ...)
1) Collect all the Hayao Miyazaki Movies (Well, the ones I know LOL)
- The OFFICIAL DVDS
2) The Office (Not UK) all seasons - box set
3) LARGE Sketch Pad
4) Ghost Tricks DS - When it releases in English <:
5) Collect all the Hayao Miyazaki Movie - ART BOOK
... Yeaap (:
OH, I finished watching Cinderella's Sister (kdrama) and it was worth crying for, but I couldn't cry - I've tried LOOL. I've abandon Beethoven Virus after hearing from LLWong that the main character falls for this maestro who is old enough to be her father. LOOOL.
OH AND -- last night I gave my sister her birthday present xD.
At first, to get her mad, I placed my library card with a poop drawn on paper - that was stuck onto the card. (She was expecting to use my debt card LOOOL). It was SO funny when I saw her reaction -- she looked at me with a glare that was worse than Techno-Journee's. She then told me, "The card should be green, not white." LOOOL
She's so ... = w =;;.
In the end, I gave lent her my debit so that she could buy stuff for University, but before that - I checked my bank account online and had a few hundred dollars and then there was $57.80... Guess what her birthday present was? LOOOOOOOOL Yeap, $57.80 (;
When she spends that amount, it makes the numbers even ^^~ LOOL. (Hates un-even numbers).
... Her birthday present was quite early (Birthday's on July 29th)...
EDIT: I just realized that I've typed out events that happen in the past week all in one post <;
Bomberman DS showed me that. LOOL, it's so fun and stupid -- it's amazing ;D
Anyways, I'm quite excited for the next outing with me buddies <:
WATCHING DESPICABLE ME >;D~!
OHOHOHOH, by the way - I made myself a wishlist that I can hopefully complete before I go to Uni/College (that is, if I do make ...)
1) Collect all the Hayao Miyazaki Movies (Well, the ones I know LOL)
- The OFFICIAL DVDS
2) The Office (Not UK) all seasons - box set
3) LARGE Sketch Pad
4) Ghost Tricks DS - When it releases in English <:
5) Collect all the Hayao Miyazaki Movie - ART BOOK
... Yeaap (:
OH, I finished watching Cinderella's Sister (kdrama) and it was worth crying for, but I couldn't cry - I've tried LOOL. I've abandon Beethoven Virus after hearing from LLWong that the main character falls for this maestro who is old enough to be her father. LOOOL.
OH AND -- last night I gave my sister her birthday present xD.
At first, to get her mad, I placed my library card with a poop drawn on paper - that was stuck onto the card. (She was expecting to use my debt card LOOOL). It was SO funny when I saw her reaction -- she looked at me with a glare that was worse than Techno-Journee's. She then told me, "The card should be green, not white." LOOOL
She's so ... = w =;;.
In the end, I gave lent her my debit so that she could buy stuff for University, but before that - I checked my bank account online and had a few hundred dollars and then there was $57.80... Guess what her birthday present was? LOOOOOOOOL Yeap, $57.80 (;
When she spends that amount, it makes the numbers even ^^~ LOOL. (Hates un-even numbers).
... Her birthday present was quite early (Birthday's on July 29th)...
EDIT: I just realized that I've typed out events that happen in the past week all in one post <;


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home