Your answer to everything is - get divorced.
Have I come down with the cold?
Possibly.
How?
Maybe because I kept on kicking my blanket last night (which was FREEZING),
and that made my nose all stuffed.
What am I going to do now?
Continue to sit in front of my laptop and watch as days go by.
Anything else I would like to say?
Yes, I would like to say that Portugal lost to Spain. HA.
...
EDIT: Fishing tomorrow~ Let's see if I can at least catch one fish <;
Possibly.
How?
Maybe because I kept on kicking my blanket last night (which was FREEZING),
and that made my nose all stuffed.
What am I going to do now?
Continue to sit in front of my laptop and watch as days go by.
Anything else I would like to say?
Yes, I would like to say that Portugal lost to Spain. HA.
...
EDIT: Fishing tomorrow~ Let's see if I can at least catch one fish <;


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home