Friday, June 25, 2010

Don't step on the momeraths.

I'm back >;D...!
Okies, highlights from two weeks ago--
FLASHBACK!

-Had two study dates (one at my place & another at the library)
-Failed the English Essay Exam (read the sheet wrong and wrote the whole essay wrong)
-Celebrated the end of school by drowning myself with Motts Fruitsation freezes (they were good * w *)
-My sister received a single room in her University & she's very ... excited about it (my mom bought a fridge & tomorrow my sister's going to buy a printer LOL)
-My brother accidentally dropped my sisters pencilcase and then he apologized by singing Super Junior's Sorry Sorry (LOOOL I couldn't stop laughing)
-Watched a few episodes of The Office (Dwight is flipping amazing like always (:
-Re-playing Harvest Moon DS (I have 59 spirits and I need one more to get married ;D)
-Went to eat sushi & my cousin slept over a week ago (Holy moly, he can snore > o <)

...Uhh, I think that's it (:
Watch this and enjoy the rest of your week~!
(No worries, I was like what the ---- too when Dwight said it xD).


By the way, I'm thinking of changing the layout -- but, I doubt that I will since I'm so lazy = w =;;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home